Terms & Conditions
In these Terms & Conditions the following definitions will be used:
Account: a User account created by an individual, required to access CoinMart’s platform and related Services.
E-Token Wallet: indicates the wallet feature offered by CoinMart to the User for the storage and retrieval of E-Tokens.
E-Token: indicates electronic stored monetary value representing a claim on CoinMart as the issuer of the E-Token, which is issued upon receipt of payment - by the Foundation on behalf of CoinMart for the exclusive purpose of making payment transactions with respect to purchases of a limited range of Virtual Assets as offered within the Platform and that shall in no event be seen as a deposit of any kind.
Fees: CoinMart and/or the Foundation shall charge the User the fees for the services provided by CoinMart and the costs incurred by CoinMart for those services. CoinMart debits these amounts from the Balance when they become due and payable. For an overview of the charges and the type and amount of fees charged by CoinMart, please refer to our Website Fees and limits. CoinMart may adjust the fees from time to time. CoinMart will inform the Client of this as soon as reasonably possible.
Foundation: indicates Stichting Derdengelden Nova-X, a foundation incorporated under Dutch law, with its registered office at Handelsweg 53, 1181 ZA, Amstelveen, and registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK) under the number 77281659. The Foundation operates on the basis of a cooperation agreement with CoinMart and functions exclusively as a bankruptcy remote legal vehicle to achieve asset segregation, separating User’s Funds from CoinMart’s assets.
Funds: consist of Virtual Assets and E-Tokens, as deposited by the User in the Virtual Assets Wallet and/or Wallet linked to the User's account.
Limit order: A limit order is an order to buy or sell an asset with a restriction on the maximum price to be paid or the minimum price to be received (the "limit price"). If the order is filled, it will only be at the specified limit price or better. However, there is no assurance of execution.
Market order: A market order is an order to buy or sell an asset at the market's current best available price. A market order typically ensures an execution, but it does not guarantee a specified price.
Nova-X Europe: indicates Nova-X Europe B.V., a limited liability company incorporated under Dutch law, with its registered office at Handelsweg 53, 1181 ZA, Amstelveen, and registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK) under the number 77281659, also acting under the name Coinmart.
Platform: refers to Nova-X Europe website CoinMart.nl and CoinMart.eu, including any sub-domains or related services (e.g. Mobile application) operated by CoinMart.
Services: refer to all Services offered by CoinMart to a User as described in these Terms & Conditions.
Stop order: A stop order is an order to buy or sell an asset at the market price once the asset has traded at or through a specified price (the "stop price"). If the asset reaches the stop price, the order becomes a market order and is filled at the next available market price. If the asset fails to reach the stop price, the order is not executed.
Storage: The storage of CoinMart supported Virtual Assets within the Virtual Assets Wallet, which storage is used for temporary deposits and trade purposes.
User: You, being an individual that has created an Account and uses the Platform and related Services in any fashion.
Virtual Asset(s) Wallet: Indicates the wallet feature offered by CoinMart to the User for the storage, disposal and retrieval of CoinMart supported Virtual Assets.
Virtual Asset(s): Also known as Cryptocurrencies, Cryptos, Digital Assets, Cryptographic Assets. They consist of a digital representation of value that can be traded or transferred electronically and can be used for payment or investment purposes. Virtual Assets do not include fiat currencies, securities and other financial assets and are not issued by a central bank or other public authority.
Who are we?
We are Nova-X Europe B.V., a limited liability company incorporated under Dutch law, with its registered office at Handelsweg 53, 1181 ZA, Amstelveen, and registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK) under the number 77281659, acting under the name: ‘CoinMart’.
Agreeing on our Terms
The following document outlines the Terms & Conditions that apply to the relationship between all Users of the Platform and Nova-X Europe and/or the Foundation (and where Nova-X Europe and the Foundation also jointly will be referred hereafter as: ‘we’, ‘us' ‘our’ and ‘CoinMart’).
By using our Platform and creating an Account you acknowledge and agree to these Terms as a User.
As a User, it is important that you carefully read and understand these Terms before using our Platform. We always strive to provide you with clear information, but if you have any questions or concerns relating to this document, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Client support team . The Terms will be available and updated on our platform.
What do we do?
E-Tokens are directly issued by CoinMart upon receipt of an Euro deposit, on behalf of CoinMart on the Foundation bank account. Each E-Token issued has a fixed corresponding value of one (1) Euro. Upon receipt of the Euro deposit, CoinMart will credit the User’s E-Tokens Wallet linked to the account directly.
E-Tokens are offered exclusively by CoinMart and can only be used within the Platform.
E-Tokens are designed to facilitate account-related operations such as the purchase or sale of Virtual Assets.
You as a User are entitled to request a refund for the E-Tokens held in the E-Tokens Wallet. Upon receipt of such request, the E-Tokens will be automatically withdrawn from the E-Tokens Wallet and the Foundation will initiate a withdrawal for a corresponding amount in euros to the User's verified bank account.
Virtual Assets Wallet
CoinMart allows Users to deposit, withdraw, trade and temporarily store Virtual Assets into the Virtual Assets Wallet. CoinMart reserves the right to return the Funds to the destination of their origin or any other place as suggested by User (e.g. external wallet address) and agreed by CoinMart.
By using the Virtual Assets Wallet you as a User acknowledge and agree:
- to not use the provided Virtual Assets Wallet for any criminal purpose or for purposes deemed unacceptable in these Terms, including but not limited to depositing, storing, trading and withdrawing Funds that can be considered directly/indirectly as criminal activity;
- that any Funds deposited into the Virtual Assets Wallet provided by CoinMart will be originating from an individual wallet owned and exclusively controlled by User. Under no circumstances is the User allowed to deposit or withdraw Funds into the Virtual Asset Wallet originating from a third-party wallet;
- that any Virtual Assets withdrawn from the Virtual Assets Wallet provided by CoinMart will exclusively involve wallets that are fully owned and controlled by the User;
- that CoinMart may perform, entirely at its own discretion, investigations or require further information to verify that the source/beneficiary wallet is owned and controlled exclusively by the User;
- that the Virtual Assets Wallet is not intended for the storage of large amounts of Virtual Assets but rather for temporary deposits for trade purposes;
- that CoinMart can delay the processing of a deposit/withdrawal of Virtual Assets if there are reasons to believe the transaction may be linked to illicit activity or misuse until CoinMart has performed a review and confirmed the legitimacy of the transaction;
- that the deposit on the Wallet will be considered completed after a specific number of network confirmations for each Virtual Assets, as detailed by CoinMart in the Processing time article, is reached.
- that any withdrawal request should be considered completed once the transaction is confirmed by the relevant network with at least one (1) confirmation. User also acknowledges and agrees that any withdrawal request of Virtual Assets should be considered effective and irreversible as soon as it is requested, and User takes full responsibility in case of errors (e.g. incorrect wallet or network selected resulting in loss of Funds).
- to only deposit Assets that are supported by the Platform as detailed in the Supported assets article. The User acknowledges and agrees that any deposit of unsupported Virtual Assets, or supported Virtual Assets via unsupported networks, may result in a loss, for which the User takes full responsibility.
- that for security purposes, part of the User's Virtual Assets may be stored in offline storage (cold wallet) which may translate into delayed processing of withdrawal requests.
How does the Platform work?
In order to use the Services on the Platform, a User must create an Account and provide any requested information. When you create an Account, you agree to take full responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your Account.
You further represent and warrant that you:
- are of legal age to enter a binding contract;
- have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Platform;
- have full power and authority to use the Services and, in doing so, will not violate any other agreement you are bound by;
- are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of the United States of America;
- will not use our Services if any applicable laws in your country prohibit you from doing so.
You are required to provide Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and other details deemed necessary for verification purposes to allow us to comply with Know-Your-Customers (KYC) obligations and to detect possible offences related to Anti Money-laundering & terrorism financing (AML&CTF), and/or other criminal activities. As part of the verification process:
- you agree to provide CoinMart with additional information, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, for verification purposes before and after the account creation, as requested by CoinMart;
- you acknowledge and agree that CoinMart may disclose some personal information to trusted third-party service providers with the aim of performing additional verification or providing the Services;
- you acknowledge that CoinMart may amend the verification process, in line with the Terms, at its sole discretion.
- you acknowledge that the information provided during the onboarding phase will be held and stored in line with applicable laws and regulations. In case the storage of the information is not required by law, CoinMart will hold the information for the time that is required to complete the verification.
Provided that you meet the requirements and obligations set out in these Terms, CoinMart grants you as a User a revocable, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Platform and the related Services. The license is strictly personal and bound by the Terms.
The license does not permit the distribution, public performance or public display of any property owned by CoinMart. The license granted will automatically terminate if we suspend or terminate your access to the Platform. All rights not expressly granted to you under these Terms are reserved to CoinMart or our applicable licensor(s) or supplier(s).
Use of Platform
CoinMart may, at any time and in its sole discretion, refuse any trade, purchase, sale, or transfer of a Virtual Assets, impose limits – including daily, weekly, monthly, annually – on the trade, purchase, sale, deposit, withdrawal or transfer amount permitted via the Services or impose any other conditions or restrictions upon your use of the Services for depositing Virtual Assets to and withdrawing Virtual Assets from your Account or for buying, selling, or trading Virtual Assets without prior notice. Therefore CoinMart also reserves the right to change procedures and limits from time to time without any prior notice. CoinMart has the possibility to present different trading limits as an indication on its Website.
In the event of an error, whether via our Platform, in a purchase order confirmation, in processing your purchase, or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your purchase transaction accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the purchase and refund any amount received.
If you have an insufficient number of E-Tokens and/or cryptocurrencies in your Account to complete a transaction via the Platform, we may cancel the entire transaction or may fulfil a partial transaction using the amount of Virtual Assets currently available in your Account, deducting any payable Fees.
Only valid payment methods specified on our Platform may be used to deposit your Funds. By placing an order to purchase Virtual Assets, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the owner of the external bank account, either a personal or a joint bank account, and legally authorized to dispose of the funds (corporate/business bank accounts are currently not acceptable), and
- you authorize CoinMart, or its payment processor, to charge your designated payment method.
If the payment method you designate can not be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your purchase order may be suspended or cancelled automatically. You agree to resolve any problems we encounter in order to proceed with your purchase order.
By using the Platform, you as a User acknowledge and agree:
- that CoinMart may apply minimum and maximum order limits for each trade. CoinMart may also apply different trading fees depending on the trading pair and the order type as outlined on the website under Fees and limits.;
- to only submit an order after careful consideration as you shall be considered solely responsible for the related outcome;
- that the effective execution of a Market Order may differ from the given indication price or in some cases, due to insufficient supply and demand for the specific trading pair, a market order may not be executed;
- that an order is considered completed and not cancelable once displayed as executed on the Platform.
When you submit a new order via the Platform, you authorize CoinMart to execute a transaction in accordance with the applicable Fees.
CoinMart is not acting as your intermediary, agent, or advisor or in any fiduciary capacity, and no communication or information provided to you by CoinMart shall be considered or construed as investment, tax, or any other form of advice.
By selecting a Market Order, CoinMart will attempt to execute the order on or close to the prevailing market exchange rate, as defined on the Platform. You acknowledge and agree that the exchange rate information made available via our Platform may differ from prevailing exchange rates made available via other sources outside of the Platform.
All prices reflect the price applicable to the purchase or sale of Virtual Assets identified in your purchase order. All Virtual Assets sales and purchases by CoinMart are subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel or discontinue any sale or purchase of Virtual Assets with or without notice.
As a User you are obliged to check all transactions (deposits and withdrawals, sales and purchases) including – but not limited to – destination address(es), amount et cetera.
All transactions (deposits and withdrawals, sales and purchases) of Virtual Assets by CoinMart are final and cannot be cancelled and are irreversible.
We do not accept any returns or provide refunds for your purchase of Virtual Assets, except as otherwise provided in these Terms. Any mistakes in submitted transactions (deposits and withdrawals, sales and purchases) are the sole responsibility of the User.
CoinMart determines which Virtual Assets are covered by its services and maintains an overview thereof on the Platform. CointMart is at all times entitled to change or terminate its services in respect of a particular Virtual Assets, which may include requiring the User to sell or withdraw certain Virtual Assets within a period set by CoinMart for that purpose. CoinMart will notify the User of this in as timely a manner as possible. After the expiry of the period granted to the User, CoinMart shall be entitled to sell the Virtual Assets concerned for the User. CoinMart may charge costs for this. These costs are listed on the Website.
Particularly during periods of high volume, illiquidity or volatility in the marketplace for any Virtual Assets, the actual market rate at which a trade is executed may be different from the prevailing rate indicated on the Platform at the time of your order or trade. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any such price fluctuations and that actual market rates may differ significantly from the rates available on the Platform.
What are the costs?
Prior to completing your purchase or sale of Virtual Assets, CoinMart will provide an overview of Fees you will be required to pay to CoinMart to receive/sell such Virtual Assets.
Please note, a variable spread is included in the quoted prices allowing CoinMart to temporarily lock your price during buy/sell order processing, increasing the chances of successful execution of the transaction. The spread is dynamically calculated for each trade and is affected by different levels of market liquidity, order size and other market events.
The current Fees can be found on our Website: Fees and limits.
By using the Platform and placing trades you acknowledge and agree as a User:
- to pay an applicable Fee for each completed trading order, deposit or withdrawal;
- that CoinMart will include a spread in the quoted price;
- that the applicable Fee related to the order will be automatically deducted upon execution;
- that CoinMart is entitled to change the Fee structure at any time, and that it should be considered effective from the moment it is available on the Platform.
- that CoinMart will round up fees in excess to the nearest 0.01 EUR (example 0.009 EUR > 0.01 EUR)
What are your responsibilities?
By creating an account and using the Platform and/or any of the related services you acknowledge and agree as a User:
- to use the Platform in a prudent and careful manner and strive to access the Platform from a secure and virus-free device;
- to take full responsibility for the security of the Account by using a complex and secure password, setting up a 2FA and by securely storing the credentials to prevent any unauthorized access to the account;
- to take full responsibility for any risks that may arise from the way the Platform is accessed, including but not limited to, a non-secure/non-private internet connection, browsers and browser extensions, operating systems, compromised devices (virus, malware, key log etc);
- that CoinMart will never ask the User to provide his password or 2FA under any circumstances. Any such request should be treated by Users as a potential phishing or account-takeover attempt;
- to notify CoinMart with no delay in the event that the User has reasons to believe that his documents, personal data or credentials have been stolen. The User is allowed to request a security block to be placed on his account to prevent any operation (deposit, withdrawal and trading of funds);
- that CoinMart reserves the right to temporarily limit the Account while performing an investigation into potential breaches in the event that a User has notified CoinMart that his documents, personal data or credentials have been stolen.
You acknowledge and take full accountability and responsibility for the security risks of your Account. CoinMart cannot be held liable for any loss of Funds due to security breaches.
Use of Platform
By using our Platform, you as a User agree that you will not:
- use our Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other Users from using our Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner;
- use our Services to support or otherwise engage in any illegal activity, including but not limited to circumvention of sanctions law, fraud, money-laundering and/or terrorist activities;
- develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services;
- provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information;
- encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited in these Terms.
- hold CoinMart responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your trades or for collecting, reporting, withholding, or remitting any taxes arising from any trades or transactions. You are solely responsible to determine if any taxes apply to the trades or transactions you complete via the Platform and to report the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority.
- hold CoinMart responsible for any operational issues, human error, malicious conduct (such as fraud or cyber-attack) and other risks associated with the use of the Platform.
You acknowledge that CoinMart reserves its right to investigate the account's funding sources and take appropriate steps to mitigate potential integrity risks. CoinMart may return the funds to their original destination or, if requested by User, to another location at CoinMart's sole discretion. CoinMart may, in its sole discretion, determine that it is necessary to withdraw funds from your account in the form of funds (Euros or Virtual Assets) similar to those deposited into your account. For this purpose, CoinMart can force the exchange of Euros for Virtual Assets or vice versa.
If fraud or abuse is suspected, CoinMart reserves the right to suspend or cancel all transactions (deposits and withdrawals, sales and purchases) until their legitimacy is verified. CoinMart may, in its sole discretion, determine that a transfer requires additional confirmations, cancellations, or returns. In such cases, CoinMart may charge, at its sole discretion, an administrative fee to cover operational costs incurred.
What are the risks?
CoinMart does not in any way provide any investment advice. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any transactions made by using the Platform and in that can suffer (major) financial losses. The User must not use funds that User is not willing to lose permanently. Completed transactions cannot be refunded or reversed in any way.
This means that no one at CoinMart will test whether User’s Orders fit User’s investment objectives or risk appetite. User’s Orders are automatically executed by Coinmart's systems and are reviewed by these systems only for operational purposes such as verifying the availability of sufficient Funds in case of a buying order, or sufficient Virtual Assets in case of a selling order.
CoinMart can provide information about Virtual Assets such as price, range and volatility. In no way this should be seen as investment advice, but merely as (general) information or an opinion.
From time to time, CoinMart may decide to conduct promotional campaigns for which specific promotional Terms and Conditions will apply. In case of discrepancies between the promotional terms and this User Agreement, the latter shall always prevail. The user is in no way required to participate and any promotional activity should not be considered as an endorsement or advice of any kind.
CoinMart may also introduce from time to time new features and services designed to provide Users with informational insights into cryptocurrency and related topics by leveraging recent technologies such as AI. The information provided is to be considered for informational purposes only and CoinMart does not make any warranties about its correctness and reliability, does not endorse any specific asset or 3rd party provider, and does not provide advice of any kind to Users, as described in more detail in our Risk Disclosure.
As a User you are aware of the significant/ high risks involved in trading Virtual Assets. You acknowledge and agree that any use of the Virtual Assets Wallet is entirely at your own risk and discretion. These significant risks are described inter alia in more detail in our Risk Disclosure
You acknowledge that there are risks associated with utilizing an internet-based platform such as the Platform. You acknowledge that CoinMart shall not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when trading via or otherwise utilizing the Platform.
The risk of loss in trading Virtual Assets can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your personal circumstances and financial resources.
As a User you acknowledge that CoinMart cannot be held liable for any losses whatsoever suffered by the User. You agree that CoinMart is not obligated to assist or support you in any fashion with any unsuccessful transfer of Virtual Assets.
We do not own or control the underlying software protocols of Virtual Assets providers. We are not responsible for the operation of the underlying software protocols, and we make no guarantees regarding their security, functionality, availability or continuity.
The underlying software protocols associated with the Virtual Assets may (unexpectedly) change, which may significantly affect the value, functionality, portability, and/or other aspects of Virtual Assets. CoinMart shall not be liable for damages related to these software protocols, including but not limited to (a) damages resulting from suspension of the software protocols, and/or (b) damages resulting from unauthorized transactions (deposits or withdrawals), and/or (c) any damage caused by unsettled transactions (deposits or withdrawals) caused by an error in any software protocol. CoinMart is not responsible for any loss of Virtual Assets due to software protocol errors whatsoever.
What are the legal disclaimers?
Compliance and supervision
CoinMart, as a Virtual Assets Service Provider (VASP), is subject to the supervision of De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB). By agreeing to these Terms you acknowledge and agree as a User:
- that the Account is kept only for the User and not for any other third parties / not used, accessed or otherwise controlled by any other third party;
- that the Account will not be used for any illegal, criminal or fraudulent activity, including but not limited to money laundering, sanction evasion and terrorism financing, nor will engage in any activity that violates any Terms or other applicable regulations;
- that CoinMart reserves the right to restrict/block an account to facilitate our efforts to investigate possible misuses of the Platform or violation of these Terms;
- that CoinMart is authorized to inform relevant authorities in case of unlawful behavior of the User.
CoinMart may - in its sole discretion - determine the existence of any of the activities or violations of any Terms or other applicable regulations whatsoever.
The Platform and all elements thereof, including the CoinMart logos and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files, content and materials, and the selection and arrangement thereof are the sole property of CoinMart or its licensors or suppliers and are protected by (inter)national intellectual property rights laws.
Change in Risk Policy and Non-Compliance
In some cases, Users’ risk profiles can – at any time and for whatever reason whatsoever – fall outside the risk scope of CoinMart. If this happens Coinmart will give you as a User a 30 days notice asking you to remove and sell all Assets available on your Account.
In case of non-compliance, CoinMart reserves the right to sell any Virtual Assets you as a User may (still) have, at the best market rate available, and return fiat currency to the bank account that you as User have verified at the onboarding stage, or the last known and fully-approved bank account.
Our Services are provided on an “as is” basis. CoinMart disclaims and waives all warranties of any kind including implied warranties related to our Services and the available information/content. You are solely responsible for backing up any information uploaded to the Platform, as the Platform for whatever reason might irretrievably lose the information.
Information stored or transmitted through the Service may be subject to software failures, third-party log changes, Internet failures, acts of God, or other disasters including but not limited to (third party) DDOS attacks, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, within or outside the control of CoinMart. You, as a user, are solely responsible for backing up and maintaining copies of any information stored or transmitted through the Services or on the Platform.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CoinMart (and each of our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates) from any claim, demand, action, damage, loss, cost or expense, arising out or relating to:
- your (mis)use of, or (mis)conduct in connection with our Platform;
- any (false) information you provide;
- any violation of these Terms; or
- your violation of any rights of any other person or entity.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall CoinMart be liable for any (in)direct or consequential damages or any other damages including but not limited to loss of use, profits, or data.
CoinMart only accepts liability for damage caused by its actions or failure to act in the case of gross negligence or wilful default of CoinMart. The liability of CoinMart for loss that is due to gross negligence is capped for all Users together and combined at an aggregated amount of EUR 25.000,- per failure or chain of connected failures.
How do the Services end?
In the case of force majeure, a breach of these Terms, or any other event that would make provision of the Services commercially unreasonable for CoinMart, we may, in our discretion and without liability to the User, with or without prior notice, suspend the access to all or a portion of the Platform.
CoinMart may suspend or block the use of any or all accounts, suspend or cancel pending orders, suspend or cancel deposits or withdrawals, freeze funds associated with an account, or may suspend the termination of your account pending an investigation into the unauthorized use of your account and/or our service. If the legitimacy of the User, or the order or use of the Service cannot be established, the User may lose all rights to the Funds.
A force majeure event can entail: any inaccuracy, error, delay in, or omission of any information, any loss or damage arising from any event beyond CoinMart’s reasonable control, including but not limited to flood, extraordinary weather conditions, or other act of God, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, or equipment or software malfunction or any other cause beyond CoinMart’s reasonable control.
CoinMart may terminate the access to the Platform in its sole discretion, immediately and without prior notice, and delete or deactivate the Account and all related information and files in such account without any liability in the case the User breaches these Terms.
In the event of termination, CoinMart will attempt to return any Virtual Assets stored in the Account not otherwise owed to CoinMart, unless CoinMart believes you have committed fraud, negligence, or other misconduct.
CoinMart may, in its sole discretion and without liability, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of the Services if CoinMart believes it to be fitting and appropriate.
If the cost of closing the account exceeds the value of the User's balance, the User will reimburse CoinMart.
A User may at any time terminate the Services. Termination must be done in writing (by email). No notice period will apply for the termination. However, the Services will not terminate until all open transactions between the User and CoinMart are closed and there are no assets in User's name held at CoinMart Platform.
Do you have any complaints?
If you wish to raise a complaint about the Platform and/or any of the related Services, you can send an email to [email protected]
We strive to respond to any complaint in writing within six weeks from the filing day, provided that we are able to identify you as a User. Users are required as a minimum to confirm their full name and their registered and verified email address.
You acknowledge that if we are unable to identify you from the original complaint, CoinMart will attempt to identify you by requesting additional information.
You acknowledge and agree that failure to provide CoinMart with the required information needed to identify the User and related Account, will lead to the complaint being closed and not further processed.
What are other agreements?
These Terms contain the entire agreement and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings between CoinMart and the User relating to the Services. These Terms should be considered in conjunction with the Privacy statement and Risk Disclosure available on our website.
We reserve the right to make changes or modifications to these Terms from time to time, in our sole discretion, by posting the amended Terms on the Platform. The amended Terms will be effective immediately thereafter and your use of the Services following the date on which such amended Terms are published will constitute consent to such amendments. CoinMart will always strive to inform Users about upcoming changes in these Terms or any related document with a 30-day notice period.
CoinMart and the Foundation may assign, subcontract, or transfer the User Agreement, the Annexes, and related agreements, or any other rights and obligations related to the Services, to any third party at any time without the consent or approval of you as a User.
Parties will protect the confidentiality of any information received from each other pursuant to their relationship that can reasonably be expected to be confidential, unless and to the extent they are required to disclose such information under Laws and Regulations.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other of these Terms, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from CoinMart. CoinMart may assign or transfer any or all of its rights under these Terms, in whole or in part, without obtaining your consent or approval.
When providing the Services, some conflicts of interest may occur between CoinMart and its Users or between different Users. CoinMart will make all reasonable efforts to recognize such conflicts of interest and to prevent or control them. In that context, CoinMart refers to their Conflict of Interest policy – of which the provisions are also declared applicable to the relationship between CoinMart and User.
User acknowledges that only User is responsible for paying tax and providing information to the tax authorities (Inland Revenue). If required, CoinMart may provide information relating to User to the Tax Authorities in line with applicable legislation.
Nova-X Europe BV - also known as and referred to as CoinMart - is registered as a crypto service provider with De Nederlandsche Bank under relation number R188657. Supervision by De Nederlandsche Bank is limited to CoinMart's compliance with anti-money laundering and sanctions legislation.
If foreign language versions of these Terms show discrepancies or lead to differences in interpretation, the English language version shall prevail.
The relationship and the Services between the User and CoinMart are governed exclusively by Dutch Law.
Excluding the situation that it would not be valid in relation to User under mandatory consumer protection laws, the exclusively competent judge for all disputes between the Parties shall be the competent court in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.